Created attachment 206222 [details]
Simple update to 1.16.0
Created attachment 206301 [details]
thank you for the patch. It builds fine but will break the build of graphics/zathura-pdf-mupdf that depends on graphics/mupdf.
Attached is an updated patch which also fixes the build for graphics/zathura-pdf-mupdf. It was obtained from upstream (retrievable in the "see also" section).
Can you please take a look if the patch is ok for you and give me then a short feedback about it?
(In reply to Kai Knoblich from comment #1)
Thanks for your work!
I wanted to check zathura too but the pwmt.org didn't work.
I think we can wait some days (or a week) with commit of mupdf update - as I see the zathura-pdf-mupdf plugin will update short time after mupdf new release.
What do you think?
(In reply to Zsolt Udvari from comment #2)
No problem, there's no rush and we can wait until an official update of graphics/zathura-pdf-mupdf is out. :)
(In reply to Wen Heping from comment #4)
Thanks, I saw it, but:
"The 1.16.1 release fixes a build issue with Android. It is not necessary to upgrade unless you run into compile errors trying to build for Android."
(In reply to Zsolt Udvari from comment #5)
Sorry I did not read the release note carefully :)
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Aug 14 13:31:44 UTC 2019
New revision: 508916
graphics/mudpf, graphics/zathura-pdf-mudpf: Update to 1.16.0 and 0.3.5
* Update both ports as mupdf 1.16.0 would break zathura-pdf-mupdf <= 0.3.4
and vice versa.
* zathura-pdf-mupdf: Change secondary entry of MASTER_SITES to maintainer's
site as the previous one was provided by madpilot@ as an interim solution
some time ago to cope with unreachability issues of pwmt.org. 
Notable changes for mudpf:
* api: Major overhaul of color management architecture.
* api: Improved functions to verify/sign PDF documents.
* epub: Changed default page size to A5.
* epub: New Noto fonts covering more unicode scripts.
* pdf: Add Redact annotation type and function to apply redactions.
* pdf: Add/remove/change encryption and password when saving PDF files.
Changelog for zathura-pdf-mudpf:
* Adapted to MuPDF >= 1.16.x
* Use SPDX license identifiers
PR: 239598, 239815 
Submitted by: Zsolt Udvari <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Committed, thank you for the patch!