Bug 239716 - math/libnormaliz: Update to 3.7.4
Summary: math/libnormaliz: Update to 3.7.4
Status: Closed FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Ports & Packages
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Individual Port(s) (show other bugs)
Version: Latest
Hardware: Any Any
: --- Affects Only Me
Assignee: Kai Knoblich
URL: https://github.com/Normaliz/Normaliz/...
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2019-08-08 12:58 UTC by Lorenzo Salvadore
Modified: 2019-09-30 13:21 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
kai: merge-quarterly-


Attachments
libnormaliz - 3.7.4 (852 bytes, patch)
2019-08-08 12:58 UTC, Lorenzo Salvadore
salvadore: maintainer-approval+
Details | Diff

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Lorenzo Salvadore freebsd_committer 2019-08-08 12:58:25 UTC
Created attachment 206367 [details]
libnormaliz - 3.7.4

Changelog:
https://github.com/Normaliz/Normaliz/blob/master/CHANGELOG

Tested successfully with poudriere on {11.3,12.0}-RELEASE {i386,amd64}.
Comment 1 commit-hook freebsd_committer 2019-08-10 14:56:27 UTC
A commit references this bug:

Author: kai
Date: Sat Aug 10 14:55:37 UTC 2019
New revision: 508494
URL: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/ports/508494

Log:
  math/libnormaliz: Update to 3.7.4

  Changelog:

  * Bugfix in face lattice computation
  * nmz_config.h indicates optional packages

  https://github.com/Normaliz/Normaliz/releases/tag/v3.7.4

  PR:		239716
  Submitted by:	Lorenzo Salvadore <phascolarctos@protonmail.ch> (maintainer)
  MFH:		2019Q3

Changes:
  head/math/libnormaliz/Makefile
  head/math/libnormaliz/distinfo
Comment 2 Kai Knoblich freebsd_committer 2019-08-10 14:57:31 UTC
Committed to the head branch, thank you for the patch!

Still waiting for approval from the ports-secteam to commit the changes to the 2019Q3 branch.
Comment 3 Lorenzo Salvadore freebsd_committer 2019-09-29 20:54:03 UTC
(In reply to Kai Knoblich from comment #2)

I don't know if this bug report has simply been forgotten (I had forgotten it indeed) or if we are still waiting for the approval, but the port has already been update to 3.8.0 (bug #240446) and is now being updated to 3.8.1 (bug #240924). Then maybe it should be closed and we should now think if merge-quarterly is necessary for 3.8.1.
Comment 4 Kai Knoblich freebsd_committer 2019-09-30 13:21:08 UTC
(In reply to Lorenzo Salvadore from comment #3)

Indeed, thank you for the heads-up. I haven't got any approval to do a MFH for it so far so and considering the actual date (30th September) it doesn't make sense anymore.

Thus I'm closing this PR as FIXED because the changes were committed to the head branch.