Created attachment 206485 [details]
Simple update to 0.3.5.
Second master site replaced to my homepage.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Aug 14 13:31:44 UTC 2019
New revision: 508916
graphics/mudpf, graphics/zathura-pdf-mudpf: Update to 1.16.0 and 0.3.5
* Update both ports as mupdf 1.16.0 would break zathura-pdf-mupdf <= 0.3.4
and vice versa.
* zathura-pdf-mupdf: Change secondary entry of MASTER_SITES to maintainer's
site as the previous one was provided by madpilot@ as an interim solution
some time ago to cope with unreachability issues of pwmt.org. 
Notable changes for mudpf:
* api: Major overhaul of color management architecture.
* api: Improved functions to verify/sign PDF documents.
* epub: Changed default page size to A5.
* epub: New Noto fonts covering more unicode scripts.
* pdf: Add Redact annotation type and function to apply redactions.
* pdf: Add/remove/change encryption and password when saving PDF files.
Changelog for zathura-pdf-mudpf:
* Adapted to MuPDF >= 1.16.x
* Use SPDX license identifiers
PR: 239598, 239815 
Submitted by: Zsolt Udvari <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Committed, thank you for the patch!