Created attachment 207260 [details]
Version Update 1.4 -> 1.5,
The port has a new DEP: bug #240390
Using sysctlinfo sysctlview can:
* show nodes up to CTL_MAXNAME (24) levels
* show the right value of the nodes without the last name
* show a subtree without leaves (the nodes are all CTLTYPE_NODE)
* sysctlinfo is 30% more efficient than the kernel undocumented interface
* portlint -C
* poudriere testport -j 130Camd64 -p default -o deskutils/sysctlview
Please commit it,
Please always be sure to add dependencies.
using bugzilla feature. Not in text.
Created attachment 207404 [details]
new svn .diff for 1.5.1
Update the diff for the version 1.5.1 (just a simple upstream fix)
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Sep 24 17:33:51 UTC 2019
New revision: 512729
deskutils/sysctlview: Update to 1.5.1
* The sysctlinfo interface (sysutils/sysctlinfo-kmod) is now required as
build/run dependency which relies on the "oid_label" constant that was
introduced in FreeBSD 1200019.
Thus set the port to IGNORE if the above doesn't apply while I'm here. 
* Show nodes up to CTL_MAXNAME (24) levels
* Show the right value of the nodes without the last name
* Show a subtree without leaves (the nodes are all CTLTYPE_NODE)
* The sysctlinfo interface is 30% more efficient than the kernel
undocumented interface 
Submitted by: Alfonso S. Siciliano <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Committed, thank you for the patch!
I did some minor fixes (sorting order of the *_DEPENDS variables) and added if-statements like in bug 240390 to avoid the build on FreeBSD 11.
The build will be skipped nevertheless because sysutils/sysctlinfo-kmod is already set as IGNORE on FreeBSD 11. It's just an extra measure to explicitly avoid building the port on older releases.