Created attachment 207886 [details]
The HTTPS master sites were lost in the update to 9.x
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Oct 9 20:36:06 UTC 2019
New revision: 514194
Rollup of fixes since the 9.0.0 release.
- Change the default -march for i386 from i486 to i586. This avoids
the need for libatomics and had been the defacto default for some
- Add -m(no)-spe to clang. (powerpc)
- Deduce MIPS specific ELF header flags from `emulation`. (mips)
- Fix a variety of assertions and compile/link errors including crashes
with CPUTYPE=haswell. 
- Switch back to https for downloads. 
The new patches were initially committed to FreeBSD src by dim@.
PR: 240918 , 240759 , 240870 
Reported by: jbeich [0,1], Miyashita Touka <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Thanks for the report.