Created attachment 207895 [details]
patch for rev 3
1. Fix build on FreeBSD 12+ by disabling openssl support. Patch for openssl111 is ready but no where to test now.
2. Original master site is dead. Switch it to my own mirror.
3. Mute nd6_dad_timer message when start on FreeBSD 11+, by sleep appropriate seconds.
4. Router mode: shutdown rtadvd properly by rtadvctl.
5. Router mode: mute rtadvd rm_ifinfo_index message when shutdown, by sleep a few seconds before delete LAN IPv6 address.
6. Take maintainership. I believe that there are only a few TSP servers alive around the world, and all of them only accessible inside Taiwan.
(In reply to clive from comment #0)
7. Add patch-gogoc.conf.in for placing run time and log files under appropriate path.