Created attachment 208010 [details]
This patch is an update to 1.2.7.
Please note that this is security related 
Last update lead to a maintainer timeout, maybe someone knows better if it's better to wait for feedback or not.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Oct 2 09:43:49 UTC 2019
New revision: 513564
security/vuxml: Document net-mgmt/cacti issue
Reported by: Michael Muenz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm happy for you to take over maintainer if you wish - my time has been severely limited lately i'm afraid :-(
My intention is not to take over maintainership, quite sure your knowledge with Cacti&BSD is bigger than mine.
If it helps to keep your quality code high for your other ports I'm happy to help. :)
Comment on attachment 208010 [details]
^ Triage: Set maintainer-approval to '+' on attachment as feedback/approval was given in comment #2 with the offer to take over maintainership.
Please correct me if I'm wrong here.
Committed to the head branch, still waiting for approval from the ports-secteam to merge change into the 2019Q4 branch.
Ok, committed to head in ports r513582 and to 2019Q4 in ports r513661, thank you for the patch and approvals!
All done so far but unfortunately I did a typo in the both commits and used "204999" as PR reference. So there are no commit notifications in this PR.