Created attachment 208183 [details]
- rename devel/b2 to devel/py-b2
- update py-b2 to 1.4.2
- adds devel/py-b2sdk which is required by py-b2
Created attachment 208184 [details]
Also worth noting this unbreaks the current port which is non-functional as reported in https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=237028
Its been over two months, maintainer timeout?
@Henry If you could, please combine the two attachments into a single patch (unified diff) after moving the port (from b2 -> py-b2) locally using svn cp
Created attachment 209815 [details]
unified diff version of the two changes
- Port directory still needs to be renamed (devel/b2 -> devel/py-b2), and
- MOVED needs an entry added for the rename (move)
@Henry, Regarding the new dependency:
- It's usually preferred to separate out issues on a per-port basis. If you dont mind, it would be great if you could create a separate issue for the dependency and have this issue "depend on" its issue ID. Please CC python@ on the issue
- If you could maintain the new port that would be great. python@ is happy to maintain python ports as a fallback.
- Use MASTER_SITES=CHEESESHOP (PyPI) unless there is a compelling temporary reason to use an alterantive source (like github), such as missing distfiles like LICENSE or test suite files/data.
Created attachment 209848 [details]
new diff with just py-b2 update and MOVED addition
Thanks for the feedback.
I've split out devel/py-b2sdk and make it a dependency of this PR.
Both have been converted to use pypi rather than github.
I've added a MOVED entry to the diff, be warned there is a syntax error in the prior entry.
Thanks for the patch, I'll be testing it soon.
Created attachment 211732 [details]
py-b2 update to 1.4.2
Updated patch that now leaves LICENSE_FILE untouched.
Is there a way to up the version to 2.3.0?