Created attachment 208245 [details]
patch to update the port
- Update of 2 ports sharing the same distribution:
2.2.3 --> 2.5.5
- now builds fine with openssl 1.0 and 1.1
- switch SCEP support from ancient tool "openca-tools-forked"
to newly coded tool "p5-Crypt-LibSCEP", which supports openssl-1.1.
- "portlint -AC" gives non-relevant warnings.
- "rclint -v files/openxpki.in" gives non-relevant warnings.
- testport of poudriere 3.3.2_1 runs ok:
at 12.0-RELEASE-p10-amd64, pkg 1.12.0, perl 5.30.0,
1) with DEFAULT_VERSIONS+= ssl=base
2) with DEFAULT_VERSIONS+= ssl=openssl
- During build, non-relevannt warns are issued about possible redundant use of
modules from perl core.
- Built-in perl tests mostly fail, which is an issue of the tests
themselves, and upstream is working on this. It does not prevent
software from working fine.
Just in case, at the moment 2.5.5 is the latest stable release of openxpki.
Changes to security/p5-openxpki-i18n are missing.
Created attachment 208817 [details]
patch to update two ports
New patch updates both ports. Sorry for misprint.
Committed in r516409.