Created attachment 208395 [details]
Fix up the javahelp port
The main problem with the port is that it does not fetch.
The less obvious problem is that it does not build from source.
The attached patch does the following:
1. Switches to the official GitHub project for javahelp.
2. Implements compiling from the source code.
3. Removes the docs and the examples -- in this day and age, these seem useless -- one can always find the documentation online.
Assign to maintainer.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Nov 4 12:52:47 UTC 2019
New revision: 516638
- Update to the final commit from official GitHub repo
- Build from sources, don't bother to install docs and examples
- Add LICENSE
- Update WWW
Submitted by: Mikhail Teterin (mi@)
Committed with minor changes, thanks!