Created attachment 208671 [details]
request new port
misc/py-iso-639 bug #241564
misc/py-iso3166 bug #241565
1) pip, and test related dependencies (pytest, pytest-cov, codecov, coverage, mock, requests-mock, freezegun *at least*) should not be required as RUN_DEPENDS.
Port dependencies should exactly match (including any version specifiers):
2) python:build,run is the same as USES=python
3) MASTER_SITES should default to CHEESESHOP unless there is a compelling (temporary) reason to use an alternative source like GitHub, such as if LICENSE_FILE or tests are missing from PyPI source distribution.
Created attachment 208686 [details]
changed to py-iso-639 -> py-iso639
Need to revert py-iso369 change (see bug 241564 comment 3)
Created attachment 208690 [details]
bug #241564 comment #4
bug #241565 comment #1
Follow category changes.
Created attachment 209643 [details]
I was going to submit this myself after the update of py-urllib3, but looks like you beat me to it. However, I have a few issues with the Makefile for the port:
* I feel the category should be multimedia, like livestreamer was, not net.
* The dependency on security/py-cryptodome is missing.
* It might not be necessary to list py-urllib as a direct dependency of streamlink because it is included by py-requests.
* This doesn't handle the case of someone wanting to build a version of Streamlink for Python 2.7, that requires devel/py-futures, devel/py-singledispatch, devel/py-backports.shutil_get_terminal_size, as well as py-backports.shutil_which (not currently in the ports tree).
Otherwise I look forward to getting this officially in the ports tree finally.
Created attachment 209713 [details]
(In reply to Naram Qashat from comment #7)
net -> multimedia
net/py-urllib3 Deleted as pointed out.
Declared USES=python:3.5+ because Python2.7 is not considered.
Who can commit this?