Patch to upgrade Makefile, distinfo and pig-plist for version 1.5.1 (current release on GitHub page).
Removed files/patch-libheif__encoder_fuzzer.cc and the files folder, as the patch is incorporated upstream.
Maintainer informed via mail
(In reply to Sebastian Steinmetz from comment #0)
Where is the patch?
Created attachment 208788 [details]
Patch for libheif 1.5.1
(In reply to Steve Wills from comment #2)
Sorry. Feeling rather stupid :P.
Thank you for the report and patch Sebastian.
Port MAINTAINER lines and Bugzilla account emails need to match so we can verify maintainer submitted updates. Accordingly, could you please:
1) Update your Bugzilla account email address to match the current port MAINTAINER line (me@)
2) Optionally: If you wish to continue to use the current (freebsd-2018@) email address, update the patch to use that email address.
3) Set the maintainer-approval attachment flag (to +). Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
4) Switch your Bugzilla account email address back (to freebsd-2018@)
Created attachment 208797 [details]
patch for libheif 1.5.1 + maintainer mail address change
Change the maintainer mail address to my freebsd bug tracker handle.
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #5)
I need to wait for the bug tracker mail address change to cool down, and allowing me a second change to the desired email@example.com
In the meantime upstream released version 1.6.0. So I've made another patch and bug report. See linked 241901.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Nov 18 23:48:03 UTC 2019
New revision: 517929
graphics/libheif: update to 1.6.0
- Update MAINTAINER address
- Fix stage-qa warning
- Drop FreeBSD 10 fix after r483654
PR: 241607 241900
Submitted by: Sebastian Steinmetz (maintainer)
Approved by: maintainer timeout (2 weeks, old email)