- Implement apcu_inc() and apcu_dec() using atomic operations. This means that these functions no longer have to acquire a write lock. These functions will now wraparound on overflow, instead of saturating to a floating point value.
- Make table header in apc.php sticky.
- Fix compile warnings related to mktemp() usage.
- Fix compatibility with PHP 8.0.
- Fix required number of arguments for apcu_store() returned by Reflection.
Created attachment 208729 [details]
Port got updated without unbreak with PHP7.4 or mentioned anything...
fixed in r516940