Created attachment 209163 [details]
I took an orphaned port where an update is available.
As 2.3 is one year ago I'm not sure if it's neccessary to also took over maintainership.
I'll let the decision to you. :)
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/96203851
Can you update patch with you as maintainer?
Is this run-tested and if so, os version and arch?
Created attachment 214015 [details]
multicat 2-3, take maintainership
I updated the patch.
- patched successfully against 2.2
- portlint -A is happy
- poudriere build in 12.1Ramd64 and 12.1Ri386 is good
- installed pkg via portbuild and able to record streams on a virtual 12.1Ramd64
Thanks for the update,
Your patch refers to multicat23 as directory and not multicat, can you please fix that?
Thanks for running poudriere etc!
Created attachment 214034 [details]
I think you included a patch by accident?
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon May 4 23:03:43 UTC 2020
New revision: 533994
net/multicat: Update to 2.3, new maintainer
- pkg-descr: WWW: changed to https://
- Makefile ordering: PORTDOCS and PKG_PLIST swapped (portclippy suggestion)
- extra patch of the file "patch" successfully ignored :-)
- set MAINTAINER (was unmaintained)
Submitted by: Michael Muenz <firstname.lastname@example.org> (new maintainer)
Patching patch with patch may be like google Goole :)
Sorry, missed it when testing.