Created attachment 209330 [details]
updated port patch
v0.19 release Notes:
* Added more error handling;
* Added string variables;
* Added rootBranch and siteBranch to config files;
* Changed/improved/finalised how pre/post build/serve scripts are done;
* Fixed @script[output] and @System[output/content];
* Added pre/post build-[all/updated] script support.
QA: portlint: looks fine. Poudriere: built successfully without error and application works as expected.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/97700188
(In reply to Lewis Cook from comment #0)
Little typo above the notes: s/0.19/1.19/.
Thank you so much! I'll try the patch and report back soon.
Thank you! It has my approval.
I submitted a PR with a newer www/nift version. So, this can be closed now: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=242227
Awesome, good work. I'll close the report now.
(In reply to Mohammad S. Babaei from comment #5)
For the next time, please update the open PR, and dont open a new PR. Thx!