Created attachment 209603 [details]
* Properly format Makefile in accordance to `portclippy`;
* Format alignment of OPTIONS_DEFINE.
None of the behavior has changed for the port build/install process so it doesn't require a bump in PORTREVISION. This is a _very_ small patch, and more of a pet peeve I've been wanting to get out of the way. :)
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/99946048
Created attachment 209810 [details]
* Further revision of Makefile.
Created attachment 209868 [details]
* Rebase patch on bug#242580.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Dec 11 14:31:24 UTC 2019
New revision: 519807
net-im/6cord: Minor tweaks to Makefile
- Properly format Makefile in accordance to `portclippy`
- Format alignment of OPTIONS_DEFINE
Submitted by: Lewis Cook <email@example.com> (maintainer)