Created attachment 209648 [details]
devel/cscout: update to current (3.01)
I noticed that this port is pretty outdated, the distfiles are unfetchable and it also depends on compat6x.. but since I wanted to give (current) cscout a shot, I brought the port up to date.
about halfway through I realized that the maintainer here is also the developer of cscout, I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's feet. if so, I apologize deeply.
- changed distsource to githib
- also added swill and btyacc so we can build w/o internet
- locked the distversions to current github hashes,
ideally version tag(s) could be used in the future (3.1?)
- since the source has changed a lot since 3.0 I chose version 3.01
- had to remove DOC, as it's only available as XML and I didn't know how to
generate suitable HTML (maybe in 3.1?)
- included a message that a vanilla csmake installation directory can be found
- updated license to GPLv3
Thank you so much! I don't have a ports commit bit, so feel free to work on it. If you find any problems with processing FreeBSD code (e.g. the kernel), open an issue, and I'll try to look into it.