Created attachment 209706 [details]
attached is the patch that assigns deskutils/py-paperless from Django 2.1 (which is EoL since 2nd December 2019) to Django 2.2.
The following commands must be issued before the patch can be applied:
> svn move www/py-dj21-django-extensions www/py-dj22-django-extensions
> svn move www/py-dj21-djangoql www/py-dj22-djangoql
Here's a quick overview what the patch does:
- Change the RUN_DEPENDS accordingly to use www/py-django22 and the www/py-dj22-* ports.
- Rename and undeprecate www/py-dj21-django-extensions TO www/py-dj22-django-extensions (needs maintainer approval from ports <AT> caomhin.org)
- Do the same for www/py-dj21-djangoql
- Add related entries to MOVED and update the Makefile in www/ accordingly
- poudriere (11.3-, 12.0-, 12.1-RELEASE, 13.0-CURRENT@r354694 amd64 + i386) -> OK
- Runtime wasn't tested, yet
you're maintainer of the www/py-dj21-django-extensions port. Are you fine with it if I assign that port to Django 2.2 and rename it to www/py-dj22-django-extensions?
No objection from me with django-extensions
Looks good, builds and installs okay, manual tests in "production" worked okay too. Thanks for your work!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Dec 6 15:28:55 UTC 2019
New revision: 519149
deskutils/py-paperless: Switch to Django 2.2
* Assign the port to Django 2.2 as Django 2.1 has reached its End-of-Life on
2nd December 2019.
* Also switch www/py-dj21-djangoql to Django 2.2, remove the expiration date
and rename it to www/py-dj22-djangoql accordingly.
Do the same for www/py-dj21-django-extensions  as both ports are
required by its only consumer deskutils/py-paperless and were originally
created for this purpose.
* Bump PORTREVISION due change of the dependencies.
Approved by: grembo (maintainer), Kevin Golding (maintainer) 
(In reply to Kevin Golding from comment #2)
(In reply to Michael Gmelin from comment #3)
Committed, thank you both for the review and approval!