Created attachment 209827 [details]
SVN diff for port update
Update port for upstream release 5.130. Poudriere testing complete and passed.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/102009934
Is there anything I should do to make sure this gets seen, since the freebsd-ports-bugs mailing list doesn't seem to have been functioning when I opened this?
(In reply to Justin Coffman from comment #2)
Sorry for that. I'll have a look at it.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Dec 13 16:12:09 UTC 2019
New revision: 520050
sysutils/byobu: update to 5.130
- add Raspbian colors / logo
- Force UTF-8 when attaching in `select-session.py`
- ignore new pep8 rules around hard tabs and whitespaces, related
to bug 1843729
* AUTHORS, CONTRIBUTING, NEWS, README, README.md:
- Flatten these files into a single README.md
- Minor updates in the process
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)