Created attachment 209847 [details]
New port devel/py-b2sdk which will be required by forthcoming update to b2/py-b2.
- MAINTAINER should be author or real person. python@ is ok as a fallback maintainer for existing ports, not new ports
- Add LICENSE_FILE (one is provided in the PyPI sdist)
- Match RUN_DEPENDS exactly to those in install_requires, in particular, adding the max version for arrow in the case of <=3.4
- Add TEST_DEPENDS (patch out pyflakes, and patch == to >=) and test target for QA
Created attachment 210642 [details]
- updated MAINTAINER
- added LICENSE_FILE
- updated RUN_DEPENDS with actual requirements.txt taking into account the arrow patch taken from https://github.com/Backblaze/b2-sdk-python/commit/03aa9bc3c58ce6247cd02b6fa4be182b288fe22d#diff-b4ef698db8ca845e5845c4618278f29a
- The included tests do not work in version v0.1.8 and a test target has been intentionally omitted.
Note that although tests are including the the pypi v0.1.8 archive, in a later version that is available v1.0.2 the tests have been entirely removed from the pypi archive.
The tests from the github version of v1.0.2 do work, but...
Why not use version 1.0.2 of b2sdk? Because the latest *released* version v1.4.2 of the command line client py-b2 does not work with the later version of the b2sdk.
So in short till B2 (py-b2) v1.4.3 is released, no tests.
Created attachment 211491 [details]
py-b2sdk port shar
Update patch to include explicit run dependency on databases/py-sqlite3
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Feb 9 02:44:40 UTC 2020
New revision: 525620
[NEW] devel/py-b2sdk: Backblaze B2 SDK
Python client library and a few handy utilities for
easy access to all of the capabilities of B2 Cloud Storage.
Submitted by: Henry David Bartholomew <PopularMoment protonmail com>
Committed with additions and minor changes:
- Add test target & TEST_DEPENDS
- Add comment the patch header
- Adjust COMMENT (match upstream setup.py:description)
- Add py-sqlite3 RUN_DEPENDS (identified during testing
Thank you Henry!