Created attachment 210545 [details]
* Bump PORTVERSION to 1.4.0;
* Pet portclippy and portfmt;
* Include patch 'files/patch-lib-vm-run' which fixes bug#240178;
* Added optional BHYVE_FIRMWARE, GRUB2_BHYVE and TMUX - see options DESC for uses (also stated in the README).
* Package built in Poudriere;
* Portlint: Looks fine.
Created attachment 210546 [details]
* Poudriere build logs.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/107925858
Created attachment 210732 [details]
Sorry, I've been MIA for a while
I have attached a 1.4.2 patch which directly includes the console fix, as well as including the useful makefile changes to provide options for tmux/firmware/grub2-bhyve
(In reply to churchers from comment #4)
No worries, thanks for your work and time on this project!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Jan 29 03:02:00 UTC 2020
New revision: 524530
sysutils/vm-bhyve: Update to 1.4.2
Submitted by: Lewis Cook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: email@example.com (maintainer)
Sponsored by: HAW International
Committed, thank you both!