Created attachment 210805 [details]
updated plist to remove no longer provided true type fonts from the previous rev.
revision needs to be bumped to:
and it will fetch, but while this seems to be the same date as the version that was in ports, it seems to have deleted some fonts. perhaps a distribution issue, who knows. I didn't fully vet the rest of the plist if maybe more pieces can be brought in but it built, it ran, and I was able to bring in some movie clips to mess around with. this is the first available rev in the tree that is available on the new website for the project
Console listed some issue about not seeing a ladspa index, but after deleting my old cinelerra directory it did seem to find the plugins and install them into my "profile". not sure if this is more a warning or a more serious issue as the program seemed to run fine. maybe the plist needs some expansion, not just the deletions I made to the deleted fonts.
I could provide the full makefile, but nothing but the git rev changed, so I will leave if you want to bump the portversion up or not to you. let me know and I can attach it later.
wondering if any effort is underway to bring this to the newer snapshots, if not I could take a look. it might just be the included BSD patches need to be tweaked and a pull request sent upstream. if its much more than that I might not be able to figure things out, but am willing to look, just don't want to get in the way of more capable porters if work is underway.
This port expired a few days ago. There has been no feedback from the maintainer in over a month. Also this port is restricted to Python 2.7 which after years of warnings expired upstream at the start of this year, and the attached patch does not make this port compatible with a supported version of Python. As furthermore this port is a leaf port, it has been removed. Feel free to re-port a version of Cinelerra-GG which uses a supported version of Python.
(In reply to Rene Ladan from comment #1)
Thanks for letting me know. The upstream of Cinelerra GG just couldn't merge the FreeBSD patches properly and it became very expensive to maintain it. I will check if the situation has changed.