Created attachment 211007 [details]
graphics/proj: Update to 6.3.0
* Update to 6.3.0
* Move CONFLICTS_INSTALL (pet portlint)
* portlint: OK (looks fine.)
* testport: OK (poudriere: 11/12/13, i386/amd64 tested)
* maketest: OK (11 of 11 tests PASS and CI https://cirrus-ci.com/github/OSGeo/PROJ)
Rainer, proj 6.3 will be a mandatory for next releases of QGIS
(In reply to Loïc Bartoletti from comment #1)
Loïc, Thanks for the update. I really appreciate it.
Will do some test in the next days with QGIS ports and their upcoming releases and report back.
Gentle ping wen@ :)
proj 6.3.0 is mandatory for the next release of QGIS https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/34036
Looks good, please go ahead.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Feb 22 05:47:38 UTC 2020
New revision: 526739
graphics/proj: Update to 6.3.1
- Update to 6.3.1
- Move CONFLICTS_INSTALL (pet portlint)
Approved by: wen (maintainer), tcberner (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D23619
Commited, thanks wen!