Created attachment 211742 [details]
patch to update the port
- Employ a mechanism of multiple distribution from github, so
to use a new github submodule openxpki-config,
which now holds some code from the main project openxpki:
- I had to redefine variable WRKSRC (to its defaut value)
in a port's Makefile, because this variable got contaminated
due to a conflict between:
1) two github distributions and
2) non-empty variable WRKSRC_SUBDIR.
- "portlint -AC" gives non-relevant warnings.
- "rclint -v files/openxpki.in" gives non-relevant warnings.
- Tested with:
- During build, non-relevannt warns are issued about possible redundant use of
modules from perl core.
- Built-in perl tests mostly fail, which is an issue of the tests
themselves, and upstream is working on this. It does not prevent
software from working fine.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/118960016
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Feb 23 07:43:36 UTC 2020
New revision: 526887
security/p5-openxpki: add github submodule
Submitted by: Sergei Vyshenski <email@example.com> (maintainer)