My hardware CPU AMD 3700U and Vega 10 Graphics device.
Bois booting mode is EFI.
@Brian Can you provide a screenshot of the crash/panic message and/or a backtrace of the crash?
Additionally, please provide:
- Exact/full FreeBSD version information (uname -a output)
- /var/run/dmesg.boot contents (as an attachment)
- pciconf -lv output (as an attachment)
Without that information and steps to reproduce it will be difficult to isolate/resolve
See also: https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #1)
Also that might be handy:
- Contents of /boot/loader.conf (as an attachment, if not empty)
- Contents of /etc/rc.conf (as an attachment)
- Contents of /etc/sysctl.conf (as an attachment, if not empty)
I can't mount system dish in LiveCD!
: only set hw.syscons.disable=1
: only add kld_list="amdgpu"
: not set
*** Bug 244273 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***