Created attachment 211929 [details]
Patch for textproc/dblatex to 0.3.11py3
- Update to 0.3.11py3
- Change Python dependency to Python 3
N.B. My port building machine currently has no internet access, so I couldn't actually test the distfile download. I think the versioning statements are correct, but if there are any issues I'll happily fix those.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/120954717
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Apr 8 12:42:41 UTC 2020
New revision: 531113
textproc/dblatex: update to 0.3.11py3 release
Switch to py35+ and disable flavors for this port
Changes since 0.3.9 release:
- Fork dblatex to work with Python > 3.2
- Add the ability to set images for front and back covers
- Add the ability to pass several configuration files (-c option)
- Fix Debian bug #840189: drop dependency on the latex package 'multirow'
- Fix Debian bug #849679: wrong character entities in el.xml
- Fix Debian bug #851145: put the paragraph title on a separate line
- Fix Debian bug #863527: remove active babel character.
- Fix Debian bug #866716: make dblatex robust to non-ascii xml:id
- Fix bug #114: don't skip usefull spaces in hyphenated strings
PR: 244400 (based on)
Submitted by: m DOT ne AT gmx DOT net