Created attachment 212208 [details]
Created new port for pgpool-II-4.1.1.
No files patches needed!
thank you for the new port! Just a short question: do you see any reason not to become the maintainer of the port?
(In reply to Torsten Zuehlsdorff from comment #1)
Well, I'm not so expert in building ports.
This ports is very simple and I make use of previous work.
Another reason is about my work: I'm work in IT of University of Rome "La Sapienza" and normally me and my team are very busy so I'm afraid to not be be up to the situation.
P.S. We make extensive use of FreeBSD, ports etc. in all IT student's services.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Mar 29 21:48:14 UTC 2020
New revision: 529842
New port: databases/pgpool-II-41
Repocopy databases/pgpool-II-40 and modify it to introduce
new pgpool version 4.1.x.
Major enhancements in Pgpool-II 4.1 include:
* Statement level load balancing.
* Auto failback.
* Enhance performance in number of areas.
* Shared relation cache allows to reuse relation cache among sessions to reduce internal queries against PostgreSQL system catalogs.
* Have separate SQL parser for DML statements to eliminate unnecessary parsing effort.
* Load balancing control for specific queries.
* Reduce Internal Queries against System Catalogs.
* Import PostgreSQL 12 SQL parser.
Submitted by: Franko Ricci <email@example.com>
Committed, thank you very much! :)