Created attachment 212682 [details]
net/ocserv: Update to 1.0.0
the patch attached contains an update for net/ocserv to bring it to 1.0.0 which was recently released. It also tries to fix a minor glitches with PREFIX handling and also backports one recent commit.
Changelog leading from 0.12.4 to 1.0.0:
* Version 1.0.0 (released 2020-03-20)
- Avoid crash on invalid configuration values.
- Updated manpage generation to work with newer versions of ronn.
- Ensure scripts have all the information on all disconnection types (#231)
- Several updates to further restrict the control that worker processes have
on the main process. Patches by Alan Jowett (#251, #252, #245, #247, #246)
- Add support for RFC6750 bearer tokens. This adds the "auth=oidc" config
option. See doc/README-oidc.md for more information (#240).
- Add USER_AGENT, DEVICE_TYPE and DEVICE_PLATFORM environment variables when
connect/disconnect scripts execute.
- Corrected issue with DTLS-PSK negotiation which prevented it from being
- Improved IPv6 handling of AnyConnect client for Apple ios (#254).
- Fixed issue with Radius accounting (#269).
* Version 0.12.6 (released 2019-12-28)
- Improved IPv6 support for anyconnect clients. Patch by Leendert van Doorn.
- The 'split-dns' configuration directive can be used per-user (#229).
- The max-same-clients=1 configuration option no longer refuses the
reconnection of an already connected user (#223).
- Added openat() to the accepted list of seccomp calls. This allows ocserv
to run under certain libcs (#185).
* Version 0.12.5 (released 2019-10-16)
- Fixed issue with FreeBSD tun devices closing (#213).
- Added configuration option udp-listen-host. This option supports different
listen addresses for tcp and udp such as haproxy for tcp, but support dtls
at the same time.
- occtl: fixed json output of show status command. Introduced tests
for checking its json output using yajl (#220).
- occtl: use maxminddb when available.