Maintainer informed via mail
Created attachment 212918 [details]
Diff between Frotz 2.50 and 2.51
Nothing really new except update to install the latest version. Once I figure out how to properly do it, I'll add an option for audio output for the curses interface and the SDL interface.
Summary of changes between Frotz 2.50 and Frotz 2.51:
Frotz 2.51 was released on Wednesday February 12, 2020.
This is a minor release focusing on minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- Added an -f option for Dumb Frotz to mark up the output with color and
formatting codes. Currently "irc", "ansi", and "normal" modes are
- Cleanly account for some installations of ncurses which have the
library split into ncurses (high level) and tinfo (low level).
- Added an idiosyncrasy fix for Cutthroats, which assumes a
quick-and-dirty conversion of 24-hour notation to am/pm notation.
- Fixed where the Makefile used spaces instead of a tab in a rarely-used
- Fixed a memory allocation problem with restoring a game at the command
line using the -L option.
- Fixed an oversight in which curses wasn't being shut down properly
when fatal zcode errors were encountered.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/131622217
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Apr 22 18:29:43 UTC 2020
New revision: 532497
games/frotz: Update to version 2.51
Submitted by: David Griffith <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)