Created attachment 212950 [details]
Sugested svn diff
patch to update 1.9.3 -> 1.10.0
- "HOWTO_compile_lang_files.txt" and "admin_network.txt" removed from PORTDOCS list, because they were removed upstream
- "files/patch-config.lib" adjusted to match config.lib new version
NOTE: "$CFLAGS -DWITH_LZMA" changed to "$CFLAGS -DWITH_LIBLZMA"
- USE_SDL= sdl2
- poudriere testport: OK
- portlint: OK
- sdl2: OK
- openttd works without issues
- "-without-libtimidity" removed from CONFIGURE_ARGS because 1.10.0 configure doesn't recognise it
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Apr 2 08:36:18 UTC 2020
New revision: 530264
- Update OpenTTD to version 1.10.0
- Adjust existing patches and PORTDOCS
- Stick to SDL 1.2 for the time being
PR: 245253 (independent)
Port had been updated in ports r530264. Thanks for the patch, however, you should've also verified that optional patches apply. I've decided to stick to SDL 1.2 for the moment, but I'll most likely allow to build against specific SDL version later.
If I've missed anything with the update, feel free to reopen this PR.