Created attachment 212957 [details]
Beetle PSX is a port/fork of Mednafen's PSX module to the libretro API.
It can be compiled in C++98 mode, excluding the Vulkan renderer, which
is written in C++11 for the time being. Beetle PSX currently runs on
Linux, OSX and Windows.
Notable additions in this fork are:
- PBP and CHD file format support, developed by Zapeth;
- Software renderer internal resolution upscaling, implemented by simias;
- An OpenGL 3.3 renderer, developed by simias;
- A Vulkan renderer, developed by TinyTiger;
- PGXP perspective correct texturing and subpixel precision, developed by iCatButler;
This port is for multimedia/kodi-devel only.
Don't override CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
Is gmake needed?
How is portversion determined?
Port version from here: https://github.com/kodi-game/game.libretro.beetle-psx/releases
gmake is required to build: https://github.com/libretro/beetle-psx-libretro
(there is two build systems used in same time: cmake for kodi addon and gmake for lib)
Created attachment 212995 [details]