Created attachment 213014 [details]
attached is the patch that updates www/py-django-bitfield to 2.0.1 and assigns it from Django 1.11 (End-of-Life since April) to Django 2.2 (next LTS release, supports only Python 3.5 or newer).
Changes to the port:
* Place the NO_ARCH variable to its intended location according to the PHB.
2.0.1 - 2020-01-25:
* Add support for Django 3.0.
2.0.0 - 2020-01-24:
* Drop support for Django versions below 1.10.
* Use _meta.private_fields instead of deprecated _meta.virtual_fields in CompositeBitField.
* Add testing with python 3.6, 3.7 and Django 2.x to travis configuration.
- poudriere (11.3-RELEASE amd64 for each py35, py36, py37 and py38 flavor) -> OK
- portlint -> OK
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Apr 17 14:07:43 UTC 2020
New revision: 531932
www/py-django-bitfield: Update to 2.0.1
* Also assign the port to Django 2.2 (current LTS release) as Django 1.11 is
* Sort variables a bit according to the PHB.
Approved by: maintainer timeout (14 days)
Comment on attachment 213014 [details]
^ Triage: Set maintainer-approval to '+' as it's approved via maintainer's timeout.