Created attachment 213072 [details]
attached is the patch that updates graphics/py-sorl-thumbnail to 12.6.3 and assigns it to Django 2.2 (current LTS release) as Django 1.11 is End-of-Life since April 2020.
Changes to the port:
- Make port concurrent safe via "USE_PYTHON=concurrent" because the documentation iles are installed outside of the Python site-lib directory.
- Separate USES block from non-related variables
- Remove now obsolete patch for conf.py
- Fix a whitespace issue in pkg-descr
- poudriere (11.3-RELEASE amd64 for each py35, py36, py37 and py38 flavor) -> OK
- portlint -> OK
Comment on attachment 213072 [details]
^ Triage: Setting maintainer-approval accordingly for the attached patch as the maintainer-feedback was set to '+' by using bug #245359 as a reference.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Apr 7 07:44:25 UTC 2020
New revision: 530951
graphics/py-sorl-thumbnail: Update to 12.6.3
* Assign to Django 2.2 (current LTS release) as Django 1.11 is End-of-Life.
* Make port concurrent safe as it installs files outside Python's site-lib
* Separate USES block from non-relevant variables and pet portlint
(whitespace issues in pkg-plist)
* Also remove an obsolete patch that was required to fix build issues with
the documentation files.
Approved by: Kevin Golding <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)