Created attachment 213182 [details]
maintainer update for devel/godot
Update devel/godot to v3.2.1
Add *_ARGS_OFF settings for the alsa and pulse audio options. When compiled locally with an audio option not defined, it will find the relevant libs and build the audio option without adjusting the depends list.
This update also adds a pkg-message for godot as well as a pkg-descr for the godot-tools slave port. This adjustment is to clarify that godot is a runtime only port and the godot-tools port is required to get the IDE to create games. This is in response to bug #245278
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/133895221
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Apr 9 16:48:50 UTC 2020
New revision: 531218
devel/godot: Update to 3.2.1
Add *_ARGS_OFF settings for the alsa and pulse audio options
Add pkg-message in response to bug #245278
* Android: Fix double tap pressed event regression (GH-35701).
* Android: Fix LineEdit virtual keyboard inputs (GH-35785).
* Bullet: Fix detection of concave shape in Area (GH-33690).
* Camera2D: Fix inverted use of Camera2D offset_v (GH-36689).
* Debugger: Fix crash inspecting freed objects (GH-36532).
* Expression: Fix parsing integers as 32-bit (GH-36529).
* HTML5: Fix EMWSClient::get_connection_status() (GH-36250).
* HTML5: Fix touch events support with Emscripten 1.39.5+ (GH-36557).
* macOS: Fix gamepad disconnection callback on macOS Catalina (GH-36845).
* Particles: Fix undefined behavior with atan in GPU Particles (GH-36031).
* Skin: Add support for named binds (GH-36415).
* TileSet: Hide TileSet properties from Inspector, fixing OOM crash on huge
* Video: Workaround WebM playback bug after AudioServer latency
* Windows: Fix UPNP regression after upstream update (GH-35953).
* Windows: Disable NetSocket address reuse (GH-36321).
* API documentation updates.
* Editor translation updates.
Submitted by: FreeBSD@ShaneWare.Biz (maintainer)