Created attachment 213424 [details]
attached is the patch that updates www/py-django-registration-redux to 2.7 and assigns it to Django 2.2 because Django 1.11 is End-of-Life.
Changes to the port:
- Switch back from GitHub to CHEESESHOP as tarballs at PyPI are available again.
- Remove textproc/pootle from CONFLICTS_INSTALL as it doesn't exist in the Ports tree anymore.
- poudriere (11.3-RELEASE amd64 for each py35, py36, py37 and py38 flavor) -> OK
- portlint -> OK
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Apr 16 11:01:22 UTC 2020
New revision: 531842
www/py-django-registration-redux: Update to 2.7
* Assign the port to Django 2.2 (current LTS release) because Django 1.11 is
End-of-Life since April.
* Switch back from Github to CHEESESHOP as sdist tarballs at PyPI are
* Also remove textproc/pootle from CONFLICTS_INSTALL as it no longer exists
in the Ports tree.
Approved by: Kevin Golding <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Committed, thank you for the quick approval!