Created attachment 213747 [details]
attached is the patch that updates www/py-graphite-web to 1.1.7 and assigns it to Django 2.2 because Django 1.11 is End-of-Life since April 2020.
Changes to the port:
- Un-bashify the script build-index.sh and remove USES=shebangfix and relevant variables
- Remove superfluous '+=' from SUB_LIST and PLIST_SUB
- Sort variables a bit according to the PHB (and to pet portlint/portclippy)
- Make package architecture neutral as no architecture dependent files are packaged
- poudriere (11.3-RELEASE amd64 for each py35, py36, py37 and py38 flavor) -> OK
- portlint -> OK (except the info that patch-webapp__graphite__local_settings.py.example should be rebased)
- Configuring/Starting the dashboard as described via pkg-message -> OK
Comment on attachment 213747 [details]
^ Triage: Setting maintainer-approval to '+' due maintainer's timeout.
Created attachment 215427 [details]
^ Triage: Attach correct (and slighty updated) patch for the sake of completeness.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Jun 11 08:59:09 UTC 2020
New revision: 538461
www/py-graphite-web: Update to 1.1.7
* Also switch the port to Django 2.2 (current LTS release) because
Django 1.11 is End-of-Life since April, which also drops the support for
* Do the same for www/py-django-tagging and bump PORTREVISION due changed
* Relax the version requirements in setup.py to pave the way for the 0.5.0
update of www/py-django-tagging. 
* Remove superfluous '+=' from SUB_LIST and PLIST_SUB and sort variables a
bit according to the PHB.
* Add NO_ARCH as there are no architecture relevant files in the package.
Changelogs since 1.1.5:
PR: 245873 245843 
Approved by: maintainer timeout (6+ weeks), Kevin Golding (maintainer) 
Committed with a small change to the original patch:
I decided to add 'shells/bash' as a dependency instead of removing "Bashisms" in the build-index.sh script to make future updates of the port easier.