Created attachment 214101 [details]
attached is the patch that updates www/py-django-solo to the latest commit and assigns it to Django 2.2 (current LTS release) because Django 1.11 is End-of-Life since April 2020.
There is no newer release available at PyPI hence switch over to the GitHub repository to get some newer commits which also contains some fixes for newer Django versions.
Changes to the port:
- Patch setup.py to avoid errors during the configure phase
- Sort variables a bit according to the PHB
- Fix WWW field (remove trailing slash from Github URLs)
- poudriere (11.3-RELEASE amd64 for each py35, py36, py37 and py38 flavor) -> OK
- portlint -> OK
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue May 5 08:21:54 UTC 2020
New revision: 534037
www/py-django-solo: Switch to Django 2.2 (current LTS release)
* Also switch to GitHub for a while to update to the latest commit that
contain adjustments for newer Django versions and add a patch to fix the
build in this state.
* Sort the variables a bit according to the PHB and remove superfluous
trailing slash of the Github URL while I'm here.
Approved by: <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Committed, thank you for the quick approval!