Created attachment 214102 [details]
attached is the patch that updates www/py-django-widget-tweaks to 1.4.8 and assigns it to Django 2.2 (current LTS release) because Django 1.11 is End-of-Life since April 2020.
Note: Support for Python <= 3.5 was dropped with the 1.4.6 release.
Changes to the port:
- Tweak length of COMMENT to pet portlint
- Sort variables a bit according to the PHB.
- Fix trailing whitespace in pkg-descr
- poudriere (11.3-RELEASE amd64 for each py36, py37 and py38 flavor) -> OK
- portlint -> OK
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue May 5 07:57:04 UTC 2020
New revision: 534036
www/py-django-widget-tweaks: Update to 1.4.8
* Also assign the port to Django 2.2 (current LTS release) as Django 1.11 is
* Set Python 3.6 as minimum version because support for Python 3.5 was
dropped with the 1.4.6 release.
* Pet portlint (Tweak length of COMMENT, sort variables according to the PHB
and fix trailing whitespace in pkg-descr).
Approved by: <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Committed, thank you for the quick approval!