Created attachment 214283 [details]
I'm proposing to add Pinterest's Python memcache client to ports collection as I was unable to find it.
Please let me know if you have any objections and if you need anything else from me.
Created attachment 214284 [details]
Created attachment 214285 [details]
portlint -A output
Created attachment 214286 [details]
Created attachment 214287 [details]
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat May 9 15:15:01 UTC 2020
New revision: 534780
databases/py-pymemcache: create port
A comprehensive, fast, pure-Python memcached client.
pymemcache supports the following features:
* Complete implementation of the memcached text protocol.
* Configurable timeouts for socket connect and send/recv calls.
* Access to the "noreply" flag, which can significantly increase the speed of
* Flexible, modular and simple approach to serialization and deserialization.
* The (optional) ability to treat network and memcached errors as cache
Submitted by: Alessandro Sagratini <firstname.lastname@example.org>