Created attachment 214943 [details]
Patch to update to 2020.04 / 06e4728
1) Development for glmark2 has moved to GitHub (see https://launchpad.net/glmark2 and https://github.com/glmark2/glmark2)
2) Version 2020.04 was recently released. The commit right after the release fixes a problem with building with Python 3 (06e4728)
3) This updates removes the dependence on Python 2 so that the port can be un-deprecated.
Created attachment 214944 [details]
poudriere testport -j 121amd64 -p default -o benchmarks/glmark2
Thanks for the report, this is long awaited!
Please do not attach build logs unless explicitly asked; usually nobody looks at them and they just clutter Bugzilla and eat disk space on the server.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri May 29 10:00:13 UTC 2020
New revision: 536960
- Update to version 2020.04, first release in many years (unfortunately,
it was tagged just before the commit 06e4728 which fixed building with
Python 3.x, point GH_TAGNAME to it instead of pulling a patch)
- Drop explicit `python:build' from USES list, because `waf' implies it
- Add missing USE_XORG and put `xorg' on USES list
- For the time being, don't force C++14 while C++11 is sufficient until
the code really starts using new features (see GitHub commit a6bbc01)
Submitted by: David Schlachter
Port updated with ports r536960, thanks!