Created attachment 215137 [details]
Libunwind doesn't work on powerpc64.
i965 and iris don't compile on powerpc64, but they are only available on amd64 anyway.
Comment on attachment 215137 [details]
I'd like to keep the style declarative which means no ugly .if conditionals and duplication. aarch64 and DragonFly are in similar boat.
Being able to add/remove each driver is on the table. I've played with OPTIONS a bit but don't like the result yet.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Jun 1 23:25:44 UTC 2020
New revision: 537515
graphics/mesa-devel: allow users to disable drivers
- DragonFly cannot use anv without futex (Linux, OpenBSD) or _umtx_op (FreeBSD)
- DragonFly doesn't install libelf from ELF Tool Chain
- powerpc64 cannot use LIBUNWIND as it yet to be ported
- powerpc64 on FreeBSD < 13 cannot use -fuse-ld=lld
- anv, i965, iris only support Intel GPUs on x86
- anv, i965, iris work fine without LLVM support
Piotr, does it work now?
Yes, that works, thank you!