Created attachment 215150 [details]
Patch against current ports.
Update to latest upstream.
Remove the extra patches as they are incorporated upstream and change from EXTRA_PATCHES to CONFIGURE_ARGS for the PORT_OPTIONS.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/151755877
Thank you for your patch!
1. You've commented the IPF functionality:
Was this intentional or can it be removed?
2. Same with AUTODETECT_FW. The option is defined but it does not seem to have a
3. Your patch indroduced a lot of unneccessary whitespaces. Try running
portlint -A (ports-mgmt/portlint) within the ports directory to catch those
4. Also, the OPTIONS handling can be simplified with OPTIONS helpers. See:
5. I've created a patch to address most of the issues. Could you please apply it
and look into 1 and 2? Additionally I've run portfmt and portclippy
(ports-mgmt/portfmt) to address some indentation and formating issues.
Created attachment 215469 [details]
Revised patch (see my comment)