Created attachment 215953 [details]
The attached Ports Tree patch would update the ftp/proftpd port to the current version 1.3.6d which was released at the 30.05.2020: http://proftpd.org/docs/NEWS-1.3.6d
As far as I have tested it Proftpd 1.3.6d do work correct on FreeBSD 11. I have not tested it with FreeBSD 12.
- [tags] in issue Titles are deprecated
- Security and bugfix releases, MFH
- Pending VuXML Entry (probably), for:
- Issue 903 - Use-after-free vulnerability in memory pools during data transfer.
- Issue 902 - Out-of-bounds read in mod_cap getstateflags() function. This
has been addressed by updating the bundled version of libcap. (did not check for CVE's, but may be available)
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Jul 2 06:52:39 UTC 2020
New revision: 541015
Update ProFTPd to version 1.3.6d
PR: 247554, 243866
Submitted by: Alexander Puecker
Committed Thu Jul 2 06:52:39 UTC 2020 as r541015.