Created attachment 216184 [details]
cd /usr/ports/multimedia/get_iplayer && patch < <patch-filename>
This patch updates get_iplayer to version 3.26.
There are also fixes to the rc script for get_player.cgi, which hasn't been working for a while.
- Updated to 3.26
- AtomicParsley and ffmpeg options are now enabled by default. - this helps pkg users - get_iplayer is virtually useless without ffmpeg.
cgi/rc script changes:
- "get_iplayer_logfile" added. If set, logs activity to the corresponding
- "get_iplayer_chdir" now works as intended. If unset, it now defaults
to the get_iplayer home directory rather than "/", for those who'd
prefer to set it that way.
- "get_iplayer_flags" should now work correctly.
- Running process fixed - it was looking for /usr/bin/perl which should
have been changed to /usr/local/bin/perl some time ago.
Thanks to email@example.com for pointing out the issues with the rc script.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Jul 4 08:40:28 UTC 2020
New revision: 541176
Update to 3.26
Submitted by: Jamie Landeg-Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)