Created attachment 216206 [details]
devel/libconfuse: Update to 3.3
please find the patch attached.
Changelog since 3.2.1:
* v3.3 - 2020-06-25:
- Support building static library on Windows
- Support for fmemopen() in Windows UWP applications
- Support for cfg_getopt(cfg, "sub=name|option"), i.e., get an option from a sub-section, by Peter Rosin
- Support for CFGF_MODIFIED flag, to detect changes to settings in memory after parsing, by Peter Rosin
- Support for filtering out settings when printing, by Peter Rosin
- Support for dynamic key=value sections with no pre-runtime knowledge of setting names, useful for environment variables and similar
- Updated German translation, by Chris Leick
- Fix loop-forever bug found by Christian Reitter; a .conf file containing only "=", will cause even the simplest parser to loop forever in internal function cfg_getopt_secidx()
- Issue #113: Fail to build strdup() replacement
- Issue #118: Fix build on Windows, missing fmemopen() replacement
- Issue #120: Handle shell and C++ comments with no space separator
- Issue #125: Drop developer debug msg QSTR: ...
- Issue #131: Fix CFG_PTR_CB() regression, segfaults when, e.g., cfg_free() is called. Found and fixed by Peter Rosin
- Issue #135: Revert CFGF_RESET flag if cfg_setmulti() family fail
- Issue #137: Memory leak in cfg_setopt() for PTR options
* v3.2.2 - 2018-08-19
- security patch release for CVE-2018-14447. The vulnerability affects all releases since v3.1 when the CFGF_COMMENTS functionality was first introduced.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/163154011
^Triage: Please set the maintainer-approval attachment flag (to +) on patches for ports you maintain to signify approval
Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
is firstname.lastname@example.org fine with the maintainership change?
That is an e-mail address that I used years ago (I still have it on some ports I maintain) and which I do not have an access to no longer.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Jul 6 10:15:08 UTC 2020
New revision: 541332
- Update to version 3.3
- Update maintainer's email address
- Hook the tests to our framework
Committed as ports r541332, thanks! I've also hooked up the test suite.