Created attachment 216222 [details]
Patch to update devel/mill to version 0.7.4.
an update for devel/mill to version 0.7.4.
- Format thread id for thread counts greater 9
- Properly generate code for system properties.
- Fix BSP compile and clean
- No need for -i for BSP
- Dottydoc fix
- Fixed destination path for foreign-module setup
- BSP: Deduplicate targets to compile
- Replace scala-library artifact with dotty-library
- Adding url to generated developer setting in published pom.
- Made user agent mill specific to better identify mill
- Fix Scala.js 1.x where x != 0
- Wrap class names in single quotes in launcher script
- ZincProblemPosition: fix infinite loops
- Added --repl and --no-server and changed behavior of -i/--interactive
- BSP: Mill build Scala lib dep and Forward env vars to server start
- Allows the ScalafmtModule to format build sources
- Generate sourcemaps on scalajs 1.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/163270210
^Triage: Please set the maintainer-approval attachment flag (to +) on patches for ports you maintain to signify approval
Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Jul 6 07:10:23 UTC 2020
New revision: 541321
Update to 0.7.4
Submitted by: Jens Grassel <email@example.com> (maintainer)