Created attachment 216742 [details]
net/haproxy-devel: Update to 2.3-dev1
please find the file attached.
[RELEASE] Released version 2.3-dev1
Released version 2.3-dev1 with the following main changes :
- MINOR: config: make strict limits enabled by default
- BUG/MINOR: acl: Fix freeing of expr->smp in prune_acl_expr
- BUG/MINOR: sample: Fix freeing of conv_exprs in release_sample_expr
- BUG/MINOR: haproxy: Free proxy->format_unique_id during deinit
- BUG/MINOR: haproxy: Add missing free of server->(hostname|resolvers_id)
- BUG/MINOR: haproxy: Free proxy->unique_id_header during deinit
- BUG/MINOR: haproxy: Free srule->file during deinit
- BUG/MINOR: haproxy: Free srule->expr during deinit
- BUG/MINOR: sample: Free str.area in smp_check_const_bool
- BUG/MINOR: sample: Free str.area in smp_check_const_meth
- CLEANUP: haproxy: Free proxy_deinit_list in deinit()
- CLEANUP: haproxy: Free post_deinit_list in deinit()
- CLEANUP: haproxy: Free server_deinit_list in deinit()
- CLEANUP: haproxy: Free post_server_check_list in deinit()
- CLEANUP: Add static void vars_deinit()
- CLEANUP: Add static void hlua_deinit()
- CLEANUP: contrib/prometheus-exporter: typo fixes for ssl reuse metric
- BUG/MEDIUM: lists: add missing store barrier on MT_LIST_BEHEAD()
- BUG/MEDIUM: lists: add missing store barrier in MT_LIST_ADD/MT_LIST_ADDQ
- MINOR: tcp: Support TCP keepalive parameters customization
- BUILD: tcp: condition TCP keepalive settings to platforms providing them
- MINOR: lists: rename some MT_LIST operations to clarify them
- MINOR: buffer: use MT_LIST_ADDQ() for buffer_wait lists additions
- MINOR: connection: use MT_LIST_ADDQ() to add connections to idle lists
- MINOR: tasks: use MT_LIST_ADDQ() when killing tasks.
- CONTRIB: da: fix memory leak in dummy function da_atlas_open()
- CI: travis-ci: speed up osx build by running brew scripted, switch to latest osx image
- BUG/MEDIUM: mux-h2: Don't add private connections in available connection list
- BUG/MEDIUM: mux-fcgi: Don't add private connections in available connection list
- MINOR: connection: Set the SNI on server connections before installing the mux
- MINOR: connection: Set new connection as private on reuse never
- MINOR: connection: Add a wrapper to mark a connection as private
- MEDIUM: connection: Add private connections synchronously in session server list
- MINOR: connection: Use a dedicated function to look for a session's connection
- MINOR: connection: Set the conncetion target during its initialisation
- MINOR: session: Take care to decrement idle_conns counter in session_unown_conn
- MINOR: server: Factorize code to deal with reuse of server idle connections
- MINOR: server: Factorize code to deal with connections removed from an idle list
- CLEANUP: connection: remove unused field idle_time from the connection struct
- BUG/MEDIUM: mux-h1: Continue to process request when switching in tunnel mode
- MINOR: raw_sock: Report the number of bytes emitted using the splicing
- MINOR: contrib/prometheus-exporter: Add missing global and per-server metrics
- MINOR: backend: Add sample fetches to get the server's weight
- BUG/MINOR: mux-fcgi: Handle empty STDERR record
- BUG/MINOR: mux-fcgi: Set conn state to RECORD_P when skipping the record padding
- BUG/MINOR: mux-fcgi: Set flags on the right stream field for empty FCGI_STDOUT
- BUG/MINOR: backend: fix potential null deref on srv_conn
- BUG/MEDIUM: log: issue mixing sampled to not sampled log servers.
- MEDIUM: udp: adds minimal proto udp support for message listeners.
- MEDIUM: log/sink: re-work and merge of build message API.
- MINOR: log: adds syslog udp message handler and parsing.
- MEDIUM: log: adds log forwarding section.
- MINOR: log: adds counters on received syslog messages.
- BUG/MEDIUM: fcgi-app: fix memory leak in fcgi_flt_http_headers
- BUG/MEDIUM: server: resolve state file handle leak on reload
- BUG/MEDIUM: server: fix possibly uninitialized state file on close
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: Be aware of SHUTW_NOW flag when output data are peeked
- BUILD: config: address build warning on raspbian+rpi4
- BUG/MAJOR: tasks: make sure to always lock the shared wait queue if needed
- BUILD: config: fix again bugs gcc warnings on calloc
testport on 12-STABLE/amd64:
testport on 13-CURRENT/amd64:
testport on 13-CURRENT/aarch64:
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Jul 26 08:06:37 UTC 2020
New revision: 543447
Update to version 2.3-dev1.
Submitted by: Juraj Lutter <email@example.com>