Created attachment 216772 [details]
https://sourceforge.net/p/ftgl/code/log/ hasn't seen any activity for 9 years. According to Repology downstream gradually transitions to a new upstream.
See URL for detailed changes. Click on "files changed" then navigate to NEWS if you need a summary.
- Add missing X11 dependencies
- Convert post-patch to install-strip
- 11.3 amd64 is OK
- 11.3 i386 is OK, consumers are OK
- 11.4 amd64 is OK
- 11.4 i386 is OK
- 12.1 aarch64 is OK
- 12.1 amd64 is OK, consumers are OK
- 12.1 armv6 is OK
- 12.1 armv7 is OK
- 12.1 i386 is OK
- 13.0 amd64 is OK
- 13.0 i386 is OK
> - Add missing X11 dependencies
libICE and libSM (added by AC_PATH_XTRA) aren't referenced in the code but I've only checked with -Wl,--as-needed which maybe nop due to argument order.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Jul 31 14:14:20 UTC 2020
New revision: 543867
- Update to 2.4.0
Submitted by: jbeich
For the record,
- tried to switch to CMake build, but it fails https://github.com/frankheckenbach/ftgl/issues/11, haven't investigated further.
- this new upstream is going to become inactive too https://github.com/frankheckenbach/ftgl/issues/10