Created attachment 217842 [details]
* Whilst here pet portclippy.
* Add `DEBUG` to `OPTIONS_DEFINE`,
which enables debug logging.
* General cleanup and housekeeping.
* portlint: OK (looks fine).
* testport: OK (poudriere: 12.1-RELEASE-p8, amd64).
MFH: No (Feature changes).
WARN: /tmp/249209/editors/micro/files/patch-vendor_github.com_zyedidia_pty_ztypes__freebsd__arm64.go: patch was not generated using ``make makepatch''. It is recommended to use ``make makepatch'' when you need to [re-]generate a patch to ensure proper patch format.
Can yo regenerate?
Created attachment 217877 [details]
(In reply to Fernando Apesteguía from comment #1)
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Sep 20 00:52:43 UTC 2020
New revision: 549079
editors/micro: Update 2.0.6 -> 2.0.7
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)