Created attachment 218575 [details]
Update of devel/cscope
This update is a general maintenance update.
- Makefile: Remove the first header line as any other header information except for '# $FreeBSD$' has been declared obsolete and is being phased out.
- Makefile: Change PORTVERSION to DISTVERSION as this is the preferred way.
- Makefile: Updated COMMENT as cscope is not a 'program browser' but more of a 'source code browser.'
- Makefile: Reorganized variable order.
- pkg-descr: Rewrote summary to make it more informative and relevant.
- pkg-descr: Included another WWW link that is more up-to-date than the project's homepage itself.
- Add patches to get rid of compiler warnings when building port.
Created attachment 218576 [details]
Poudriere test output
(In reply to Moritz Schmitt from comment #0)
> Add patches to get rid of compiler warnings when building port.
It seems, your patches did not find their way into into the PR?
^Triage: Please set the maintainer-approval attachment flag (to +) on patches for ports you maintain to signify approval.
Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
Created attachment 218584 [details]
Diff including patches
(In reply to Rainer Hurling from comment #2)
Hi Rainer, you're right. I forgot to 'svn add' the patches. Sorry about that. Please find the new diff attached.
(In reply to Fernando Apesteguía from comment #3)
I set the flag. Maybe this is something that should be mentioned in the porter's handbook?
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Oct 7 15:59:41 UTC 2020
New revision: 551653
devel/cscope: Port cleanup
General maintenance update:
- Remove Makefile line '#Created by' header
- Change PORTVERSION to DISTVERSION
- Correct COMMENT
- Move GNU_CONFIGURE=yes up
- Rewrite summary in pkg-descr
- Include a second link
- Add patches under files to suppress compiler warnings
Submitted by: Moritz Schmitt <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Approved by: arrowd (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26704
Committed, thanks :)